Brendan Brazier-Whole Foods Market Scottsdale 2/27!
Professional triathlete, plant-based nutrition expert, and bestselling author, Brendan Brazier shares how to thrive on a whole foods, plant-based diet.
Brendan’s seminar will be based on his bestselling book, Thrive: The Vegan Nutrition Guide to Optimal Performance in Sports and Life.
• Lose weight and reduce body fat
• Boost energy, productivity and mental clarity
• Reduce stress and enhance mood
• Eliminate hunger and junk food cravings
• Build a stronger immune system
• Diminish visible signs of aging
• Lower cholesterol
• Stay healthy for life
Brendan will explain how to reduce nutritional stress by the means of plant-based nutrition.
Time: February 27, 2011 from 2pm to 4pm
Location: Whole Foods Market
Street: 7111 E. Mayo Blvd
Please RSVP to (480) 515-3777